Relationship blogger and psychologist, Joro Olumofin has an advice ladies out there on how to be financially stable before getting married.
According to him single ladies who don’t earn at least N150k a month should forget about marriage for now as it may affect our their security and sanity in a marriage.
Joro Olumofin advising ladies wrote;
“If you’re a single lady and you’re not earning at least N150,000 a month you shouldn’t be thinking about marriage yet. This is for your own security & sanity in marriage. Based on hundreds of mails I receive daily from posters. I’ve noticed a trend in behavior : Commitment before finances.
Most ladies go into marriage with the hopes that the man will take care of everything . Some even see marriage as their way out of responsibilities such as paying bills, etc. A lot of married women are unhappy in their homes but can’t leave because they are not independent, some don’t even have transport money to go back to their parents house. Secure the bag first💰”
Joro Olumofin had before now, listed 25 qualities he thinks a wife material must have. According to him, a wife material should be able to pray for at least 45 minutes straight and fast at least 3 times a month.
1. Husbands, stop looking at your wives like “GrandMas”, look at them like a Lion will look at a sheep. Explore her every anatomy.
2. Wives, Please fortify yourselves with warrior Prayers and fasting because 2018 Sidechicks have already started equipping themselves diabolically.
3. Wives stop letting Sidechicks make you look obsolete, nothing is above you when pleasing your husband even: twerking, red long Brazilian hair, hotel room sex, car sex.
4. Fellas, stop sending DMs if you have a girlfriend.
5. Fellas, stop forgetting your ATM cards at home when you’re going on dates.
6. Ladies, don’t go seeking relationships first, seek employment or empowerment.
7. Ladies, don’t assume he’s you’re boyfriend after sex
8. Ladies, make him work for it. Using Ice Cream, Pizza, Recharge, free ride to impress you should end in 2017.
9. Fellas, stop mental manipulation. Tell your friends and family to Stop calling her “Iyawo Wa” or Our wife.
10. Ladies, if you didn’t pay on a date this year and you’re still single I think you should pay on dates in 2018.
11. Ladies, don’t go and sleep in a guy’s house if you don’t have sexual intentions for your own safety.
12. Ladies, if you haven’t secured the guy don’t take your friend along on dates, God may just use you to hook them up.
13. Ladies, if you can’t cook and you’re single. Use this time to learn how to cook.
14. Fellas, stop using marriage to borrow money from girls. ( Baby I have plans for our future please loan me 200k)
15. Husbands, stay off social media and private university girls.
16. If your body count was more than 10 in 2017 and you’re still single, 2018 should be a maximum of 2.
17. If you’re in a relationship and you’ve never spent more than 50k on your BF or gf start saving for 2018
18. Fellas, when you meet a lady in 2018 and she’s 28 and above if you’re not looking for a serious relationship let her go instantly.
19. Ladies, stop replying DMs if you’re in a serious relationship.
20. Wives it may not matter but ensure your husband wears his wedding ring.Click To Join Cruzvibes Official WhatsApp Group for Latest Updates